Careers / Job OpeningsCatskill Mountains Resort is proud to be a Sullivan County NY employer providing a variety of employment opportunities which may be: seasonal, part-time, or full-time. Our owners and management welcome experienced job candidates as well as trainees in all departments.
Current job openings will be posted to this page and will change as needed so be sure to check back often.
Candidates can apply in person, or, can fill out our job application form and email it to: FrontDesk@CatskillMountainsResort.com
June 2019 Employment Opportunities - Brief Descriptions:
- Shuttle Bus Driver - Hours are as needed - Must have CDL with Passenger Endorsement
- Restaurant Wait Staff - Full and part time hours - Must be outgoing and have Point Of Sale skills
- Kitchen Prep Cook - Part time hours - Must have an interest in the Culinary Arts but no experience is needed
- Banquet Staff - Part time (generally weekend hours) - Must be able to setup, serve, and clean- up after events
- Housekeeping - Part time (weekends a must) - Basic housekeeping skills desired
- Front Desk - Awake Night Audit (weekends a must) - 0 to 24 hours a week, generally Friday and/or Saturday nights 11:00pm to 7:00am but occasional weekday nights as well
All new hires will take part in our 90 day trial period which includes support, training, and reviews.
Catskill Mountains Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Catskill Mountains Resort does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.